BROC U Issue #5: Easily Actionable Steps Toward Reviewing your Equipment for Safe Operation and Use
- Do you wonder what's involved in implementing a preventative maintenance (PM) program or evaluating the safety status for your athletic facility?
- Public, private or otherwise, it is important to think with preventative maintenance in mind when trying to make your facility safe to use.
Some items to think about when going through your next review of your bleacher could include:
- Clean off understructure
- Clean lubrication
- Check wiring harness
- Clean friction rollers
- Check hardware for tightness
- Re-place missing nuts and bolts
- Check all seats or chairs for missing parts
- Bend understructure back for proper alignment
- Check self-storing end rails for clearance
- Adjust system for proper operation
- Ensure you utilize experienced personnel in executing a proper PM service
Bleachers are an important part of the spectator experience, find out what you should include in your PM service plan. This quick clip gives you the ability to get started on your safety review today...However for those questions this just does not answer, contact the BROC team of specialists in the central office (303) 973-4517