We have a team staffed that works in and around all the equipment inside an athletic facility or theater setting. We take pride in the fact we are a full cycle team. From maintenance and repair of existing equipment all the way until its time for replacement (including removal, recycle and installation), we are there for the entire process.
Sweat the Details When it Comes to Equipment Maintenance & Repair
The equipment furnishing facilities is no small investment, that we know but far too often once they are purchased or a few years old, the equipment get placed on the back-burner. By then its lost it's new car smell and the kids no longer think its "cool," and all they do is beat it up as time goes on. Those may be reasons why it gets undeserved but certainly should be reasons that they begin to get more attention.
Much like a car, as equipment ages, it require more and more maintenance and the occasional repair. The difference here is the equipment you buy if maintained properly and taken care of could last you upwards of 25 or more years. It is that early time spent keeping things running that help push out the life span.
You Want to Do it Your Self?
We get the occasional folks who like to do it their way and maintain equipment themselves. We applaud those efforts and certainly think that kind of ownership leads to the longest kept equipment (when it is done properly). Regardless, there are some that do not have the resources or expertise to do this themselves. If that is you, then we can assist to make that problem disappear.
Many of the questions and events that come through our service desk include:
- I'm not sure what is going on but my bleachers will not open and we have "insert event" in a couple hours...can you help me?
- In those cases, sometimes our service techs can answer questions and walk you through a checklist before getting anyone on site or if it is time sensitive. Other times, a tech makes a visit and helps address the issue.
- My basketball hoop is locked in the closed position and we have a game tonight, can you help me?
- In those cases, much like above sometimes our service techs can answer questions and walk you through a checklist before getting anyone on site or if it is time sensitive. Other times, a tech makes a visit and helps address the issue. Typically this requires an areal lift so takes some coordination.
- I have a bleacher with one side lagging when it opens/closes...
- My bleacher binds up when it opens/closes...
- I have broken "x," I think we need to replace it...
The list can go on forever but really the timeliness and speed of the diagnoses depends on the information provided. Any pictures, video or explanation provided will help assist in making the problem go away. Whether its bleachers, gym equipment or any other athletic facility furnishing, we have experienced folks to help make the equipment operate for a long time and properly. Whether through use of our personnel directly or guidance indirectly, we want to help.
Find out what others had to say about working with us!
Need More Information...
We love hearing from our customers and assisting them with anything we can to streamline the search and execution process.